Breeze cursor theme updates

Andrew Lake jamboarder at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 04:20:07 UTC 2015

Ken Vermette has graciously provided updates to the Breeze cursor theme
which fixes a few bugs, and includes a new Breeze Snow (white version)
cursor theme, all of which which he has worked to make available before the
artwork freeze. He posted the updates here:
https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=285&t=123918#p327167

Unfortunately, I'm not terribly familiar with cursors themes or how they
should be handled in the breeze repo. I think Marco or others may have set
up the cursor theme there last time. I realize that time is quite short,
but we would certainly appreciate some help with getting these added to the
breeze repo in time for the artwork freeze.

Thanks for any help,
Andrew