Breeze Window Decoration status

Andrew Lake jamboarder at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 19:11:50 UTC 2015

On Sat Jan 03 2015 at 10:46:37 AM Kai Uwe Broulik wrote:

> Hi Andrew,
>
> > - No window shadows.
>
> I do have shadows and they're quite gorgeous. Most likely compositing isn't
> enabled in your VM.

Ahh that must be it. Sounds like we need a window edge definition solution
for when compositing is not enabled, since right now overlapping windows
blend into each other. If folks have ideas please share. I'll chat with
other VDG folks as well.

> The only thing that I wonder is that the borders are hardly rounded now.
> They
> used to be rounder.

Hmm, the corner radii seem to match the original reference design, at least
in the compositing-disabled visuals I'm seeing. Send me a screenshot when
you get a chance.

If anyone else sees something that might be worth tweaking before the
artwork freeze, holler. :-)

Thanks much Kai!
Andrew