Breeze Window Decoration status

Andrew Lake jamboarder at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 18:43:07 UTC 2015

I'm super excited that we have the C++ Breeze windec now available! I
running kubuntu-ci live in a vm and I wasn't sure if what I'm seeing
reflects the most current state of the windec. The two main things I
noticed are:
- No window shadows.
- The titlebar doesn't have the (subtle) gradient of the reference design.
- The button symbols are implemented _really_ nicely.

The first one is probably the most important to help define the window
boundary. Sorry if I'm bringing up stuff folks are already aware of and are
working on. If there's anything we can provide from the VDG side to help,
let us know.

Thanks again!
Andrew