Review Request 122402: [clipboard] Show barcodes directly in view

Martin Gräßlin mgraesslin at kde.org
Tue Feb 3 13:42:01 UTC 2015

On Tuesday 03 February 2015 14:13:11 Marco Martin wrote:

> > where do I find documentation for PageStack?
>
> http://api.kde.org/frameworks-api/frameworks5-apidocs/plasma-framework/html/
> classorg_1_1kde_1_1plasma_1_1components_1_1PageStack.html

erm yes, but from that I have no idea how to use it. Some example code would
be really handy.

General comment: I had an extremely hard time finding documentation when
working on the QML bits today. There is no easy way to get to the components
on api.kde.org and anything which is not a QML file is not documented at all,
resulting in grepping for code and opening in kate to get an idea.

We need to improve a lot in that area.

Cheers
Martin