robots.txt in quickgit.kde.org

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Mon Dec 28 18:59:37 UTC 2015

On Sun, Dec 27, 2015 at 12:35 PM, Ben Cooksley <bcooksley at kde.org> wrote:
>> Is there some place where search engines can easily index our source
>> code or are we shooting ourselves in the foot here?
>
> We could probably make it available by publishing the source trees
> used by LXR / EBN.
> This would only have the main branches obviously rather than everything though.
>
> I haven't checked, but LXR may already make it's copy of the code accessible...

I think making our sourcecode available to search engines is pretty
important for the reasons already mentioned by others. Do you need
help for it? If you write down what's needed I can help find someone
to do it.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE e.V. Board of Directors / KDE Community Working Group
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org