Noto fonts screw my system, please stop forcing fonts upon me!

Philipp A. flying-sheep at web.de
Tue Dec 22 15:15:26 UTC 2015

i did that, but they saw no problem. (i linked to the arch bug report in my
previous mail)

as you can see in the two linked bug report, i think the two correct places
in which is could be fixed is the repo and the packaging. i’ll get back to
the packagers when i have an answer in the repo bug which is some variant
of “lolno”