systemsettings, kde-cli-tools and other plasma components on non-Plasma/non-X11 platforms

René J. V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 13:02:59 UTC 2015

Sebastian Kügler wrote:

> Did you check of X11 dependencies? At least some of the font settings depend
> on X11.

Thanks, will do. Makes sense: hinting and AA settings are moot outside of X11.
However: my Linux build should pick up all required X11 deps so something else
must be going on too.

> I didn't have time to address the rest of your rather lengthy email. Sorry for
> that.

No problem, but everything doesn't require a point-by-point addressing as far as
I'm concerned. My main questions are to what extent I am on my own here, or
patches are (un)welcome.

R.