Plasma Mobile package deb source repository

Johan Ouwerkerk jm.ouwerkerk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 18:12:58 UTC 2015

Does anybody know where I can find the sources (Debian control files
etc.) for the packaging of the reference image for Plasma Mobile?
My goal is to put together a bootable image of Plasma Mobile for
aarch64, based on a plain Debian aarch64 base + added Plasma Mobile
packages on top.

I am rather hoping that the reference image doesn't use the
xutils/createpackage scripts (for obvious reasons), and hoping to
avoid (re)doing lots of potentially tedious and tricky packaging work
myself.

Specifically I'm looking for something similar to the
anonscm.debian.org repository, containing the Plasma Mobile deb source
files if they are available.