5.5 video

Olivier Churlaud olivier at churlaud.com
Mon Dec 7 12:19:54 UTC 2015

Hi,

Great job!

I have some feedback, maybe for the next version.. Don't take it bad, I
really value your work: it's just another view point I wanted to give.

After having seen the gnome video, I think that music doesn't contribute
to seem "pro".

I don't know how they achieve this quality (it really looks like a pro
advertisement), but it seems like the direction to follow, isn't it?

A company should be able to show the presentation video to it's
stockholders and say: "we move to this". I don't know if the current
video can be used like this.

Again, it's only my very personal opinion, and I wouldn't be able to do
half of what you did, so I totally respect what you did.

Cheers
Olivier