5.5 video

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 17:14:46 UTC 2015

On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 6:02 AM, Jonathan Riddell <jr at jriddell.org> wrote:

> Updated video
>
> https://youtu.be/AAPE_G-FVBc

The window that opens at 00:20 still doesn't make any sense.
As a viewer I have no idea what is that window showing me
and it quickly clicks through and stays overall 2 seconds only
on the screen. I think it adds no value other than "there is a
window you can click through".

The titles imho really need a drop-shadow-kinda effect, it's still
not very well readable.

The first and last title - they look kinda...old-school, not entirely
modern. I think simple fade-in/panning, perhaps with a logo,
would be just enough. This reminds me of wordarts :)

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer