Plasma Interface Guidelines

Alex Merry alex.merry at kde.org
Sun Aug 23 13:52:15 UTC 2015

On 2015-08-23 10:35, Jens Reuterberg wrote:
> Perhaps link to the toolkit in the HIG?

The PIG was supposed to be a more Plasma-specific thing, including
details such as listing the available names for categories of Plasmoids.
If the content in that page is no longer useful, I'm inclined to delete
the page, although maybe forwarding anyone who lands there to the HIG
could be useful.

Alex