Plasma 5.4 branched

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Thu Aug 6 22:22:32 UTC 2015

Jonathan Riddell ha scritto:
> I've branched plasma modules so stable is now Plasma 5.4, could
> someone ensure the translations are matching?
>

> kwayland-integration kmenuedit user-manager plasma-nm plasma-workspace
> oxygen powerdevil khotkeys kwayland breeze kgamma kde-cli-tools milou
> ki
> nfocenter muon libksysguard sddm-kcm systemsettings khelpcenter
> polkit-kde-agent-1 kwrited kscreen kde-gtk-config ksysguard
> plasma-desktop libk
> screen kwin bluedevil oxygen-fonts plasma-mediacenter kdecoration
> ksshaskpass kdeplasma-addons plasma-sdk kwallet-pam plasma-pa

Moved almost all translations, including plasma-sdk, with the exception of
plasma-pa for the issues highlighted in the previous email. kwallet-pam ha no
translations (like some other modules).

For translators: this means that branches/stable/l10n-kf5 tracks Plasma/5.4,
which will be out soon.

Ciao
--
Luigi