Splitting (Muon) Discover from muon repository

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Tue Aug 4 19:29:08 UTC 2015

As discussed at Akademy that seems fine with me and pretty sensible.
Muon package manager does have a use case and users, maybe this will
help it find a maintainer.

> Anyway, I'd like to leave 2 repositories:
> - muon, that will have muon-packagemanager
> - discover, that will have discover and updater. I'd also like to drop
> the Muon part from Discover eventually as well and leave Discover as
> is.

I guess you mean "I'd also like to drop the updater part"

> Also I can work on it during this week, I'd like to make sure it won't
> have a bad impact on the next Plasma release though. If that was the
> case, I can wait.

I presume you'll do this after 5.4 branching on Thursday?  Or branch
it early if you prefer.

Jonathan