Release Dates for August

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Tue Apr 14 14:26:36 UTC 2015

I've put up my proposal for releases in August

https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=031gkgqg1hjf8lcmj0em1d2sj8%40group.calendar.google.com

https://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/Frameworks
same format as currently, tagging on first Saturday, release on
following Thursday, makes 5.13 on Thu August 6th.

https://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/Plasma_5
delayed a month to not clash with Akademy and allow Baloo to move to
new format incompatible with kdelibs4 format
beta tagged on Thursday 6th (same day as kf5.13 release)
final tagged two weeks later on thursday 20th

https://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/Applications/15.08_Release_Schedule
Simplified release cycle, beta 3 weeks before release, rc 2 weeks
before, tagging 1 week before, all on Wednesdays.
release on August 19th

Any comments welcome (preferably on release-team@)

Jonathan