5.3 errata

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Thu Apr 9 21:25:48 UTC 2015

https://community.kde.org/Plasma/5.0_Errata
https://community.kde.org/Plasma/5.1_Errata
https://community.kde.org/Plasma/5.2_Errata

 > Just for the record, I'm not against highlighting missing features on
 > the errata. I am, however, very against linking to bugs from 2010, which
 > aren't solvable.

Bugs that aren't solvable are excellent candidates for errata,
though. An example is the DND artifacting on nVidia bug in
Folder View I added to the 5.0 errata back then; this was solved
by switching to new Qt API that only became available in Qt 5.4,
and before that there was no good way to fix it. The errata were
a good way to make people aware of this and let them know what to
expect.

Cheers,
Eike