Systemd kcm module

Ragnar Thomsen rthomsen6 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 21:25:40 UTC 2015

Hey Plasma devs,

My name is Ragnar Thomsen. I have developed a kcm module for managing
systemd called kcmsystemd, which some of you may be familiar with.
Kcmsystemd currently allows for controlling systemd units, logind
sessions, timers and easy editing of the main config files. Recently,
I ported kcmsystemd to KF5.

Kcmsystemd is currently hosted on GitHub
(https://github.com/rthomsen/kcmsystemd), but I was encouraged by
Jonathan Riddell to move it to KDE infrastructure. So I have now
acquired a KDE dev account and will attempt to setup a repository
under playground/sysadmin.

Any comments on kcmsystemd are welcome :)

I will be using the nick rthomsen on IRC.

Sincerely,
Ragnar