about-distro in plasma

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Fri Apr 3 11:20:00 UTC 2015

It does already appear in kinfocenter so if you think it's not
appropriate for system settings that's just a trivial change in the
.desktop file.

It uses os-release which should be supported by even lame distros (not
my terminology!) but it's easy enough to add a configure check to not
build it if that doesn't exist.

Jonathan