[kde-doc-english] Two new files in stable-kf5?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Sep 28 13:33:54 UTC 2014

El Diumenge, 28 de setembre de 2014, a les 15:15:20, Luigi Toscano va
escriure:
> Antoni Bella Pérez ha scritto:
> >   Hi
> >
> >   I not found these two translations in the trunk-kf5 branch.
> >
> > kde-workspace/desktop_kdelibs_kfilemetadata.po
> > kde-workspace/libkonq.po
> >
> >   As a translator, this seems strange.
>
> Redirecting to the appropriate lists...

Antoni I'm not sure I understand your concern.

Are you sayint that stable l10n-kf5 had
  kde-workspace/desktop_kdelibs_kfilemetadata.po
  kde-workspace/libkonq.po
while they were not in trunk l10n-kf5?

This was an artifact of translations being just moved from trunk to stable for
Plasma 5.1 release.

Cheers,
  Albert