Moving kde:muon repository to kde/workspaces

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Fri Sep 26 14:44:27 UTC 2014

Hi,
I'd like to have it moved to get it released with the Plasma 5.2 release,
so no rush. I think though it's a good match as I think KDE has had a need
for offering resources that are not part of the actual release and also
Muon could really use some visibility outside of the Kubuntu world.

Since Muon adopted PackageKit and Appstream, the technology tie is no more,
so we'll be able to consider it a part of the Plasma Workspace solutions.

If there's no considerable objections, I'd like to request the repository
move next week.

Cheers!
Aleix