Minutes Monday Plasma Hangout

Martin Gräßlin mgraesslin at kde.org
Wed Sep 17 11:31:27 UTC 2014

Martin GräßlinOn Wednesday 17 September 2014 08:41:49  wrote:
> I'll split out my code from kwin using git-filter branch. I think that's the
> only sane approach to have the complete history and in the end do a
> relicence commit.

Just did the split and pushed the code to a new repository at [1]. Please note
that the code is currently still lacking a working build system and all other
needed metadata. I'll add these in the next steps. Once that is done I'll
request a new repo in kde-workspace. I hope that we can get around the review
requirement as it's code already present in kde-workspace.

Cheers
Martin

[1]: kde:scratch/graesslin/kwayland