Minutes Monday Plasma Hangout

Pier Luigi Fiorini pierluigi.fiorini at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 06:36:53 UTC 2014

> Minutes Plasma Hangout, 15-9-2014

[cut]

> Martin G:
> - will add a dependency on Frameworks 5.3 (will be out in time for Plasma 5.1)
> - ambiguity with window states, working on fix (debugging / writing unit
> tests)
> - Will travel to XDC and likely do a presentation about Kwin's XCB port
> - will work on kdecoration2 during freeze
> - will push wl-related code lib into own repo, to be shared with other plasma
> bits

[cut]

> Pierluigi:
> - working on plasma-workspace wayland branch:
>     - panel stuff
>     - ksplashqml

I'm about to move that code into a scratch repo, meanwhile the
libkwayland static library became a shared library in the kde-wayland
scratch repo at: scratch/pierluigifiorini/kde-wayland
Needs some more work as I don't want to expose protocol implementation
to the world, this should be a full Qt wrapper around the protocol.

I invite Martin G. merge his stuff here or the other way around, in
case of the latter I need to know where my commits need to be
imported.

--
Out of the box experience
http://www.maui-project.org/