System tray icon sizes

Kai Uwe Broulik kde at privat.broulik.de
Fri Sep 12 12:23:48 UTC 2014

Hi,

One of the problems is that most of the tray icons use a Plasma IconItem which follows the icon sizes (16, 22, 32, 48, ...) whereas a custom item does not.

This is also the reason why battery and network usually appear in a different size since they're using SvgItem which doesn't have this magic.

Imho that needs fixing in systray.

Cheers,
Kai Uwe