Minutes Monday Plasma Hangout

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 11:53:25 UTC 2014

Hi al,
minutes for the call this monday

-david
* sddm logout/login issues fixes
* fixed khotkeys
* modified systray according to a VDG forum
* this week will work on dual gpu issues with sddm

-jens
* redoing applications layout

-martin g
* kdecoration 2, ported aurora to it
* kdecoration 2 almost ready for review, maybe this week
* wayland, finishing interfaces for kwaykand
* this week continue kdecoration 2, wayland interfaces
* soon new xdg ml for wayland specs, we should go in there (also, we have to
push the systray spec)
* moving window switchers in kdeplasma-addons, the defualt one in l&f

-vishesh
* baloo i/o problem
* finished i/o analyzer to debug it
* alternative ui for krunner

-marco
* vertical alignment in panels, extra margins+ input redirection for fitts
law, keeping mouse clicks on screen edge working
* same thing for dialogs
* fixed some bugs

--
Marco Martin