Plasma 5.2 Kickoff meeting minutes

Jens Reuterberg jens at ohyran.se
Wed Oct 22 15:42:04 UTC 2014

Martin is totally to blame I think. I remember, if it was a few days ago when
it essentially was a large, communal "AHAAA" moment. Which is sort of the
reason for DWD as a term for it.
We need to communicate the relevant differences for the technical reasons
behind not using CSD's but also that that doesn't stop us from using the
windeco as a way to place objects.