The usage statistics [kactivities, baloo, ktp, plasma]

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 09:47:29 UTC 2014

Does this mean that baloo does not search file names at all?

> I'm confused about your question. You'd initially asked "if baloo skips
> indexing a file that is in an indexable folder - does it store any

So, I have a genome data called 'genome-data-for-blah-o-blah.data'. It is a
textual file that will not be indexed by baloo since it is not .txt and it
is huge.

If I try to search for 'blah-o-blah', will baloo return the file?

Yes. Though lets really make sure we absolutely need this before

Yes +10. As I said previously - this is something that I consider to be a
nice thing with a low priority. Until I get more than a few bug reports
regarding problems with moved files, I don't think this is the thing we
need to pursue.

Cheers,
Ivan