Baloo - Not Indexing everything by default

Weng Xuetian wengxt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 20:52:01 UTC 2014

As for text file, in linux world people don't usually use .txt extension,
especially when writing something like vimwiki or something similar.

I guess cap the size is some what better solution ( 1-5MB is good enough).

And as for folder limitation, that doesn't sound good, people usually
organze files in their own way, unless we are on some mobile phone that
doesn't expose a filesystem interface (the interface force people to use
those location), then it doesn't work.

I wonder if baloo could somehow estimate if some directory is problematic,
and gives user warning about that.

And could even baloo index large text file partially? So it will never
guess wrong.