Auto-hiding panels

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 10:19:24 UTC 2014

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 12:12 PM, Martin Gräßlin <mgraesslin at kde.org> wrote:

> huh? all of that should not be needed. Just continue to move into the same
> direction and it will trigger. Especially there should not be any need to
> do
> the same movement twice as the mouse pointer gets repositioned.

Moving the mouse across the screen to the edge stops the cursor at the edge
(even if I continue moving the mouse a bit), the blue glow appears,
instinctively I stop the mouse (as the mouse cursor is not moving anymore)
and at this point I just have to move the mouse again with the same force -
hence the "two slams". To overcome the panel resistance in one single mouse
movement it takes me moving the mouse across half the table here.

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer