Moving SVGTextureNode to KDeclarative

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Fri Oct 10 15:58:04 UTC 2014

Hi,
I'm looking into using QQuickItem to properly perform the QIconItem
drawing, instead of QPainterItem. To do so, I thought it could be useful to
use the SVGTextureNode for the ref-counting.

It's quite a simple class, but it is quite useful. It's already used in 3
of the classes within plasma framework. Also it doesn't look like it should
change substantially.

That would also mean renaming it into something else, because it has
nothing to do with SVG. I suggest ManagedTextureNode.

Thoughts?
If no opposition, I'll try to get a review request in early next week.
Aleix