Different calendars in Plasma 5

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Tue Nov 25 12:17:54 UTC 2014

On 11/25/2014 11:49 AM, Martin Gräßlin wrote:
> so for the time being that sounds like option a. It's at least another half a
> year till we get Qt 5.5. I'd say that is reason enough to temporarily depend
> on kdelibs4 support.

+1. At the risk of bringing emotion into a technical topic,
KDE's super-impressive support for international calender
systems (check out jlayt's blogs on this -- some of my
favorite reads on Planet KDE) has rightfully been a point
of pride for us and not exposing it any more would be
really sad.

Cheers,
Eike