Running locally with plasmawindowed

Philipp A. flying-sheep at web.de
Sat Nov 8 12:45:39 UTC 2014

so i dug a little further, and found that KServiceTypeTrader
<http://api.kde.org/frameworks-api/frameworks5-apidocs/kservice/html/classKServiceTypeTrader.html>
is used, which in turn uses KSycoca.

am i mistaken that this means plasmawindowed doesn’t search in the current
directory?

how to run kbuildsycoca5 in a way that my plasmoid is being found?