Plasma Addons and KDE Applications 14.12 release

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Mon Nov 3 01:04:37 UTC 2014

On Sun, Nov 2, 2014 at 12:05 PM, Mario Fux <kde-ml at unormal.org> wrote:

> Am Samstag, 01. November 2014, 17.34:04 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
>
> Morning guys
>
> > Hi guys, should Plasma Addons be part of the KDE Appliications 14.12
> > release?
> >
> > I guess not?
> >
> > Do you want to keep doing bugfix releases of KDE/4.14 or just declare it
> > done with 4.14.3 (next week)?
>
> Just to remind. Plasma 4.11.x was promised as an LTS till August 2015.

I'm not sure plasma-addons counts in that LTS requirement, it has -addons
in the name, and till now was released with applications rather than
workspace anyway (for some reason).

But if it makes people feel better, I promise to backport any major
security issues before August 2015. Should that happen we can deal with
making a special release at that time.

David