[RFC] Which icon to use for kwin's killer helper

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at gmail.com
Tue May 27 14:37:52 UTC 2014

bomb, cashew - or ask nuno ;-)

the kwin icon looks dull and has no meaning to the user.
i don't like using the hung app icon - the icon shows up in the taskbar as
well and creates a wrong idea about the source of the dialog (it feels odd
that a process would detect that it does no more respond and instead of
maybe just fixing that, shows a -responsive- dialog that offers suicide.

thomas being sorry for top posting