Minutes Monday Plasma hangout

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon May 26 18:19:12 UTC 2014

On Monday 26 May 2014, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> Minutes 26-06-2014
>
> Present: Aleix, Antonis, David, Jens, Marco, Martin G., Martin K.,
> Sebastian
>
> Aleix:
> - Investigated Plasma startup performance: What can we do better?

For svgs,
There were several problem in different places that caused the cache only
partly used (a couple of them were already present in plasma1 so the cache
never worked with 100% reliability).
I fixed hopefully all of them (after noticing a part of the patch was exactly
what you pushed, lol)
I can now obtain a startup with exactly 100% cache hits

--
Marco Martin