Components supported for the first Plasma Next release

Jan Grulich jgrulich at redhat.com
Sun May 25 21:37:34 UTC 2014

Hi,

I think that plasma-nm is already ready to be used, but we need to finish some
missing parts like translations or port of the traffic monitor, so I guess we
are able to have something, what can be released and used together with the
first Plasma Next release. Probably the same applies for lib[nm]-qt, but that's
something what needs to be discussed with Lamarque Souza.

In short, plasma-nm can be counted as a supported component, it probably needs
to be, because I can't imagine a desktop without possibilities to connect to
the internet.

Cheers,
Jan

--