Plasma Next visual polish feedback from VDG core folks

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Sat May 24 15:33:58 UTC 2014

> Feedback on visual glitches bugs is as useful as any other bug report.

What's more, poor visual polish is a critical barrier to
adoption. Assuming we're of the opinion that people using
our stuff is a swell idea, we should treat the problems
as important.

Developers tend not to because it doesn't match their own
experience of the system, or their value system, but that
doesn't mean that "I'm not using it because it looks fugly"
isn't very _real_, and often less subjective than one
might think.

Cheers,
Eike