Notification bloat (4.xx)

Kai Uwe Broulik kde at privat.broulik.de
Fri May 23 08:23:15 UTC 2014

> In Plasma Next, the notifications stack/history now contains only and only persistent notifications, all the rest just flies by and disappears forever after the timeout.

Hi,

I think I already brought this up somewhere but do the notification watch for user interaction? Would be great if notifications did not go away, when:

- there has not been user interaction, so when you come back to your workstation you are presented with all the stuff you've missed. The timeout kicks in then. That could also solve the copy finished thing so when you come back you see the thing having finished.

- and maybe there's a fullscreen app, so when you finished your movie you are presented with the notifications that were hidden behind the player

Cheers