Ship with Aurorae and Qtcurve or not...

Andrew Lake jamboarder at gmail.com
Fri May 16 16:12:12 UTC 2014

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 6:29 AM, Jens Reuterberg wrote:

> I am already pinged and have pinged Andrew....

Best I can tell, the new Plasma Next plan for visuals is:
* Widget style: QtCurve with Breeze settings applied for qt4 and qt5
QWidget apps
* Window decoration: Oxygen with background gradient off (looks quite
decent to me)
* Icons: (Actions/Places icons from new theme + Oxygen)? OR (the new
theme)? I'm ok with either approach.
* Plasma theme: Breeze (done)
* Cursors: Breeze (done)
* Colors: Breeze color scheme

That all looks great to me. I'm not sure what else I can do from my end to
help, but if there's anything I can do please let me know.

Do we need to get the icons into the breeze project repo?
Are there any other visual assets that are needed but not yet in place?
Are there any tweaks needed to any of the existing visual assets that I can
help with from the VDG side?

Thanks,
Andrew