Ship with Aurorae and Qtcurve or not...

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Thu May 15 12:31:27 UTC 2014

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 2:10 PM, Martin Gräßlin <mgraesslin at kde.org> wrote:

> > QtCurve is also there for Qt4, no? In that case, can't we share the theme
> > and make both, Qt4 and Qt5 apps looks the same that way?
>
> yes, but we would change it also for their KDE 4 setup.

I'm thinking...would that be a problem? We should perhaps warn users first,
yes, but then it was their choice to co-install it on the very same machine
and they should just bear the fact that it /will/ change their KDE4 setup.
If they just want to see what's new/play with it for a while, they can try
out Neon. But if they opt for installing along..."not our fault".

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer