Ship with Aurorae and Qtcurve or not...

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Thu May 15 10:10:31 UTC 2014

> QtCurve, i would say it's definitely possible.
> the thing that doesn't look that right is that is a 3rd party package that
> i'm not sure is maintained (since maintainers don't answer)

I'm afraid that if we change it, that it will communicate that it is a final
and usable version (talking about .0 final).

I would rather send the message 'this is not really a final version, but more
of a usable demonstration for tinkerers' than to repeat the things from 4.o
release announcement.

A bit off:
What do people think about adding an evil dialogue on startup, similar to what
e17 had - to warn the users about the state of the software and its use in
production environment?

Ch!

--
Science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.
  -- Isaac Asimov