Where we are now... (VDG)

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Tue May 13 12:09:42 UTC 2014

> > * icons - with the actions complete pretty well fleshed out and everything
> > else baselined on Flattr, I'm thinking we're closing in on something very
> > much shippable.
>
> ok, ping us when they are ready, they'll end up there too probably

I know I'll get slapped for this, but (regardless of the theme, and maybe a
little bit off-topic) I wanted to raise a question regarding icon theme
configurability.

The thing that I've found quite problematic with oxygen are the toolbar
(action) icons. I never had much problems with most application icons, devices
and such.

I was thinking of something like separate icon sets for toolbars and other
parts - just like we have the plasma icons separate which was a little bit
hackish. This would also help changing the action icons for the dark colour
schemes without the need to change the main icon theme.

Thoughts?