Dual Monitors

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Mon May 12 12:25:21 UTC 2014

On Mon, 12 May 2014 02:09:38 PM Luca Beltrame wrote:
> Since recently, plasmashell uses libkscreen. Whether the user-facing UI was
> ported yet I don't know, I defer this to the more expert people in the
> list.

Thanks, I'll see what pops up :)

NB - Plasma2 (via project neon) is unbelievably slow on my PC, a good 10-20
seconds to bring up the KDE menu etc, though it is faster the second time. All
screens are very slow the first time round.

Is this normal at this stage? - Intel i5, nvidia with the binary blob.

thanks,
--
Lindsay