New Logo (+Ksplash minimal)

Jens Reuterberg jens at ohyran.se
Fri May 9 14:46:56 UTC 2014

First bit - how about changing the logo on Ksplash minimal (that Martin K
suggested would get the gradient removed which is a great idea) to the Plasma
Logo instead of KDE logo.

Second we've come to a sort of agreement in the KDE concerning the logo for
Plasma to replace the Cashew. The idea was to follow the cashew in form
instead of aesthetics and stick to "Flat but 3D" as a concept AND to have it
spell out a P without using fonts - Uri Herrera is the dude who made it.

So if you have any good input - put it in. If not we can start doing promo
work using it (which would be AWESOME)

Here's the logo:
http://wstaw.org/m/2014/05/09/nNa4RLa.png