RFC: Change Krunner's default key shortcut for Next

Jens Reuterberg jens at ohyran.se
Thu May 8 15:25:39 UTC 2014

+1 on the idea EXCEPT we have to think how much we want to promote
Krunner? Lets face it currently Krunner is something of a "poweruser" thing
(which is odd but thats the way its communicated for the moment) with
extensions to it something odd and weird.

I have "Meta+Space" personally but thats just me - and I've just started using
it more extensively (and still don't get how to add more runners than the ones
already present)

So if this is aimed at people who already know how to edit the keyboard and
with INTENT hidden away from casual users a simple commonly done
keyboard shortcut may not be the way to go.
On the other hand if its NOT ment to be hidden away I suggest doing it but
also promote the hell out of it. Its an awesome thing and a feature most new
users have to find themselves.