Breeze repo

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon May 5 12:55:29 UTC 2014

On Monday 05 May 2014, Andrew Lake wrote:
> On May 5, 2014 4:32 AM, "Marco Martin" wrote:
> > On Monday 05 May 2014, Andrew Lake wrote:
> > > - Window Decoration: I added the newly implemented Aurorae QML window
> > > decoration and the current Aurorae SVG theme (which has a some buttons
> > > missing for now).
> >
> > I am seeing a  "qml" folder with the actual aurorae decoration and an svg
> > folder with graphics, but no cmake to install it.
> > shouldn't be in the same package as the qml files?
>
> No, actually those are two separate Auroras themes. One is the new
> QML-based theme - no svg, no C++. One is the old-style svg based theme
> we've been using on Plasma Current for quick validation. For Plasma Next
> the QML-based one is the target and is the most complete one right now.
>
> Hope this helps,
> Andrew

ok,
so now everything is installed by the toplevel cmake, hopefully in the proper
place.
one thing i see, the qt5 version of qtcurve doesn't have the configuration ui
ported, so there is no obvious way to load the breeze preset (kde4
systemsettings has to be used)
also i see even in the qt5 port there are still quite some kde4-isms

--
Marco Martin