Minutes Monday Plasma hangout

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Mon Mar 31 15:04:34 UTC 2014

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 12:51 PM, Sebastian Kügler <sebas at kde.org> wrote:

> Present: Antonis Tsiapaliokas, David Edmundson, Alex Fiestas, Martin
> Klapetek,
> Jens Reuterberg, Jonathan Riddell, Marco Martin, Martin Gräßlin, Sebastian
> Kügler
>

> Alex:
> - New repos ready
> - All repos ready, but plasma-desktop and plasma-workspace
> - Problems with moved files w/ git-filter-branch
> - Might result in missing history in plasma-desktop and plasma-workspace

** snip **

> Antonis:
> - Working on Plasmate's publisher
> - Signing dialog blocked due to kdepimlibs
> - Will work  on themes now
>
> David:
> - Bugfixing (busy work and planned)
> - Finished merge of KNotifications patches
> - We need a way to group and show our relevant bugs in one list
>
> Martin Klapetek:
> - Some PIM stuff lined up
> - Wants to make KHolidays work (for calendar)
>
> Jens:
> - Andrew is working on documentation and merging visual guidelines with
> human
> interface guidelines
> - Too much going on right now, needs better scheduling
>
> Jonathan:
> - made tarballs for Alpha 1 (due tomorrow)
> - no feedback so far (lack of test builds?): please test!
> - issue in Oxygen / kdecoration
>
> Marco:
> - New default Plasma theme: Breeze
> - Some elements not working yet, but good enough for Alpha1
> - Changed desktop scripting: unbroke it, see email to plasma-devel for
> details: please test!
> - did bugfixing
>
> Martin G:
> - pre-freeze and pre-split code cleaning
> - bugfixing
>
> Sebastian Kügler:
> - unavailable in the next weeks due to vacation
> - please take bugs assigned to me, I'm default assignee
> - Marco to run the monday hangouts
> - Jonathan to work on release engineering
> - Vishesh to handle meeting organization
> - to send feedback about latest version of Comme font to designer
> --
> sebas
>
> http://www.kde.org | http://vizZzion.org | GPG Key ID: 9119 0EF9

That's not accurate, plasma-workspace and plasma-desktop have full history,
only that it's grafted.
KWin on the other hand could have lost some history because we filtered the
subdirectory it was in, since Martin didn't want the grafts.

Also plasma-workspace and plasma-desktop are ready, they're grafted but
ready. As I said on the e-mail, if anybody doesn't like the result, s/he
can feel free to take a different approach.

Aleix