Plasma 2014.6 Alpha 1

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Thu Mar 27 17:55:41 UTC 2014

Alpha 1 is due out on Tuesday but due to the splitting of kde-runtme
and kde-workspace I'm going to try and get it tagged and tarred
tomorrow.  If you have any must have patched to get in time to do it
toot sweet.

I'll also tar up oxygen-fonts as Plasma now uses it by default.  Then
I'll send it around the packagers for mulling over and hopefully we
can announce on Tuesday.  Sebas and Jos are working on publicity.

kde-runtime isn't currently co-installable so we'll have to highlight
that it can't be installed alongside stuff using kdelibs4 yet.  (But
I'm working on patches, reviews needed
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/users/jriddell/ )

How does that sound?

Jonathan