Please report KWin bugs against KWin

Martin Gräßlin mgraesslin at kde.org
Wed Mar 26 13:27:03 UTC 2014

On Wednesday 26 March 2014 13:16:21 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 26, 2014 11:01:42 Marco Martin wrote:
> > i see the plasma-shell component is again becoming a catch-all dumpster
> > and
>
> We definitely need a way though to get an overview of all the bugs relevant
> to the next release, otherwise, we're going to make bugzilla a blackhole.
>
> Are keywords suitable for that?

Sounds like a lot of manual work, maybe we can just create a suited search?

Have a look at the "Plasma-workspace 1.0" search I just created and shared.

This is a query of all bugs against plasma-shell with target milestone 1.0 and
kwin with target milestone 5.

Clicked together through the advanced search.

Cheers
Martin