Mind the frameworks freeze!

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Tue Mar 25 16:01:02 UTC 2014

Hey,

With the Alpha looming (finally), there's one thing to keep in mind: Frameworks
will be tagged on Friday already, so if you plan to work on something in
frameworks which is needed for the Alpha, that's not going to fly like that. We
can't (don't want to) patch any framework to make it work with Plasma, so we
Plasma Next Alpha 1 will rely on the vanilla frameworks to be tagged on
Friday.

The same will hold true for upcoming pre-releases. I think it's something easy
to be missed, so thought to point it out here. :)

sebas