Polishing sprint in May: dates?

Bhushan Shah bhush94 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 11:59:23 UTC 2014

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 4:53 PM, Vishesh Handa <me at vhanda.in> wrote:
> Please don't worry about the sprint budget.
>
> Add your dates to the sprint, and we can accordingly pick a date. It'll be
> good for you to come.

Well, still I don't know about exam dates.. so I assume I am available
for whole month. and let others decide a date first. If I am
comfortable with that date, ie. I do not have exam, I will try to
attend this one.. However is it possible to have this sprint in June?
I clearly think no as May matches best with Plasma release schedule..

Thanks!

--
Bhushan Shah

http://bhush9.github.io