Delaying the Alpha1?

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Wed Mar 12 15:46:09 UTC 2014

> My suggestion is that we give a try to package it tomorrow or on Friday. If
> we  succeed and it's at least somewhat useable we go for release, otherwise
> skip.

I like the idea of trying to package it and see where we are, but I
would strongly go for giving another 2 weeks.

Running a full workspace has not been a smooth experience for me at
all. If I saw that as a normal user, I would lose trust in KDE. It
only needs a bit more tweaking to make KDE4 and 5 stuff work together
(like loading kscreen. Alex and I just formed a plan for making that
work) and it will automatically look a lot better.

David